Exchanges and refunds
Customer satisfaction is our priority. We will usually exchange an item purchased in our store if it does not match the needs of a customer, once presented with the receipt and the product intact in its original packaging. Should a customer lose his receipt, a customer service representative can conduct a search once the essential basic information has been provided.
Items that are in the original, unopened packaging, accompanied by the receipt and returned within 30 days of the purchase date will be subject to a credit note in the store, which can be applied to an immediate purchase or future. Customers who wish to receive a full refund, applied to the original method of payment, must observe the conditions for product return, as specified above. Packages and products either opened, damaged or in other words not in selling condition will not qualify for a refund or exchange. The list of exceptions follows below.
Defective items are subject to the manufacturer's warranty, when applicable, and will be repaired or replaced in-store for a period of 30 days from the invoice date of purchase. After this period, the consumer can usually contact the manufacturer, with the exceptions listed below. Items must be accompanied by the original receipt and brought in with the original packaging.
Certain exceptional situations may be handled on a case by case basis by the store manager. In cases where the packaging has been damaged and the item will be sold at a lower price, the store reserves the right to keep the amount of restoration costs (20% restocking fee) of the initial price to cover the loss. The customer will receive a credit note for the amount equivalent to the balance of the original purchase.
RETURNS OF WEB GOODS
Procedure to return a non-defective item:
- The item must be in its original packaging and you have 30 days from the date of purchase to claim a return. Please contact the order desk manager to obtain a return authorization number. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 514-376-1740, Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable (except for product shipping error)
- Return address:
8018 20e Avenue
Montréal, QC, Canada
- Specify return number
- If Addison did not deliver the correct product you ordered, Addison will send you the correct product free of shipping charges.
Procedure for returning a defective item:
- Please contact the order desk to obtain the return authorization number. You can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 514-376-1740, Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The applicable replacement guarantee for a defective product is 30 days from receipt.
- A defective product that exceeds 30 days of receipt, the manufacturer's warranty applies.
- Upon receipt of the defective product, an Addison service representative will contact you.
- The transport costs for the return are your responsibility. These costs will be refunded to you upon confirmation by one of our representatives of the defectiveness of the product.
Procedure for products damaged during delivery:
- If you find the package box is damaged during delivery, please refuse it. If in doubt, please sign it to the carrier as a damaged box.
- If you find that the product was damaged in transit but the shipping box was not damaged, please refer to the procedure for returning a defective item.
WARRANTIES AND EXCEPTIONS
Items in this list cannot be subject to refund or exchange.
- Gift cards or prepaid cards
- Services, installations, repairs
- Product modified, altered or installed by the consumer
- Software, including product or a license can be activated
- Accessories due to hygiene (such as razors, headphones, earbuds, etc.)
- Items for final sale, as is
- Paint or stain Articles
- Special Order Items
- Items purchased at a different branch than the original purchase
- Custom-cut merchandise
- Electrical or electronic parts installed
- Sets or assemblies with missing elements
- Amplified speakers, DJ consoles, wireless microphone, fog machine
- Stage lighting
- Battery (cell, alarm, laptop, etc.)
- Soldering irons, if used
- Tool, if used
- Measuring devices
- Portable recorder
- Heat gun and glue gun, if used
- Iduino/Arduino products
Terms and conditions may change without notice.